Tomato Peach Salsa with bell pepper chips
Active Time: 25 minutes
Makes 6 servings / about 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (from about 3 heirloom tomatoes)
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup minced cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice, from 1 small lime
- ¼ teaspoons fine sea salt
- 3 large bell peppers
- Combine all ingredients except bell peppers in a medium bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Slice the tops off of each bell pepper and remove the core and seeds. Slice each pepper in half and then cut each half into medium sized “chips”.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- To serve, enjoy about 1/3 cup with bell pepper chips (about 4 chips per serving).