Zucchini & Tomato Salad
Active Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups chopped zucchini (slice into 1/4” rounds, and then quarter each round)
- 2 cups quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Gently toss zucchini, tomatoes, and basil together in a mixing bowl. Sprinkle salt and pepper and drizzle olive oil and balsamic over top. Gently toss everything together
- Transfer to a storage container and reserve in the fridge.
- To serve, enjoy 1 cup as a snack.